Contributors

Monday, December 14, 2009

Wicked Lovely

Wicked Lovely
By Melissa Marr

Summary: Aislinn can see faeries, but no one knows she can except her grandma. She is trying to stay seperate from this other world, but she won't be able to for long. The Summer King must marry someone to stop the Winter Queen, his mother from ruining the faery world. Aislinn is in love with Seth, but the Summer King knows that Aislinn is the only one who can save the faery realm. Will she be able to help the faery world and still remain close to her mortal world?

My Review: At first I didn't know what to think of this book.I couldn't get into it at first, but then it finally picked up speed and got me interested. Its not like all the other faery books I've read, this one defiantly had some twists and turns I didn't expect to see. Overall I liked it, but some the language was hard to handle. I am looking forward to reading the next one in the series just to see where this story will go.


Watch Out For: Violence, Language, and Sensual acts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't use anything crude, rude, or insulting.