Contributors

Friday, June 11, 2010

the short second life of bree tanner


Warning: only read this if you've read all the Twilight series


the short second life of bree tanner:an eclipse novella
By Stephanie Meyer;Little Brown   (178pgs)

Summary:
Bree Tanner can hardly remember her life before she became a vampire. All Bree knows is that living with her fellow newborns has certainties and even rules: watch your back, don't draw attention to yourself, and above all, make it home by sunrise or die. But what she doesn't know is that her immortal life is slowly coming to an end.

Bree finds a friend in Diego, a newborn who is just as curious as Bree about their mysterious creator. They come to realized that the newborns are pawns in a game, Bree and Diego must choose sides and decide whom to trust. But when everything you know about vampires is based on a life, how do you find the truth?

My Review: Stephanie Meyer has done it again! She has totally and completely drawn me into a world of vampires, romance, and excitement! I really loved reading the other point of view of the Newborns. It gave me a better insight to both kinds of vampires in the twilight series.  I especially loved Bree Tanner's point of view! Her curiosity and courage to find the truth really impressed me and I loved reading about her. I came to love her as much as I love the other twilight characters. I must say that the newborns were so clueless when it came to being vampires. Just throwing that out there. But overall I  highly highly recommend it! That is if you read the other series first.

What to Watch Out For: Violence, Blood, Vampires, killings, fighting, and some sensual stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't use anything crude, rude, or insulting.