Contributors

Monday, October 18, 2010

The Littlest Angel

The Littlest Angel
by Charles Tazewell; Ideals Children's Books 1947


Summary: An earth-sick little angel arrives in the celestial kingdom. He because known as the cherub who gets into trouble. The Littlest Angel, as they call him, is struggling with his recent transition from boy to cherub.Will the Little Angel resolve his sadly state and find happiness?

My Review: I absolutely love this book. This is the first time I have ever read this story and it was amazing. I have always heard of it, but thought nothing of it, until now. Let me first say that the illustrations are incredible. The people's faces and the scenery look so real to me. The Littlest Angel is adorable! The story is so deep and insightful and it made me even choke up a bit. I love it!


Watch Out For:  Religious mentioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't use anything crude, rude, or insulting.