Contributors

Friday, October 1, 2010

The Seven Silly Eaters

The Seven Silly Eaters
by Marla Frazze;Voyager Books 1997


Summary:Peter wants only milk, Lucy won't settle for anything except pink lemonade, and Jack is stuck on applesauce. Each new addition to the Peters household brings a new demand for a special meal. What's a mother to do? Even though Mrs. Peters picks, peels, strains, scrapes, poaches, fries, and kneads, the requests for special foods keep coming. It isn't until her birthday arrives that a present from her children solves the picky-eater problem and surprises everyone.


My Review: The first time I read this book was at my aunts house and ever since then it  has been one of my favorites. I admire Mrs. Peters so much. Any mother who deals with picky eaters is a saint in my eyes. This is also a rhyming book which makes it really  fun and enjoyable.


Things to Watch Out For: Picky eaters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't use anything crude, rude, or insulting.