Contributors

Friday, November 27, 2009

The Killer's Cousin



The Killer's Cousin
By Nancy Werlin;Delacorte Books


Summary: 17-year-old David has moved to Massachusetts to complete his senior year after recently being acquitted of accidentally killing his girlfriend. His aunt and uncle offer him a place to stay in their apartments. His attic apartment is full of ghostly shadows and sounds, and his cousin Lilly is hostile. Soon Lilly's behavior becomes a threat, and David wonders what secrets lurk within her. The more he thinks about it, the more he is forced to deal with his own past.  Is Lilly a killer too?


My Review: Ok I am going to be totally honest with you. This book gave me the creeps. I did not like it at all. The plot and everything was good, but these kind of books are not up my alley. 


Watch out for: Language, murder, violence, pranks, and sensual content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't use anything crude, rude, or insulting.