Contributors

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tuck Everlasting

Tuck Everlasting
By  Natalie Babbitt; Farrar 1975

Summary: Winifred a ten-year-old rich girl longs to go outside the fence. When traveling through the her family's forest she comes upon Jesse Tuck drinking from a spring. Soon Winifred is thrown into the Tucks life and is keeping thier extraordinary secret. This secret transforms her life and it leads her to make a noteworthy decision.

My Review: Its interesting to see the changes and feelings I have since I've last read this book. I remember reading this when I was in the sixth grade and walking away feeling nothing at all. Now I feel so many things. I admire Winifred and the decisions she makes in this book. She is an amazing girl who just wants to be free and have fun. The Tucks are those naturally good people who love each other and do whats best for thier family.  I really like this book and suggest you see the movie as well. Jesse is both beautiful in the movie and the book. Just saying!

Things to Watch Out For: The man in the yellow suit, violence, death, eternity type dealings.

Movie Trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't use anything crude, rude, or insulting.