Contributors

Thursday, September 16, 2010

We're Going on a Bear Hunt

We're Going on a Bear Hunt
By Micheal Rosen; Aladdin 1989

Summary:
We're going on a bear hunt.
We're going to catch a big one.
We're not scared.
What a beautiful day!
We're not scared.

My Review: I recall those days in elementry gathering around my teacher's feet so excited for her to read this book. We would all sing the words and do the actions while she read along. Through grass, water, mud, woods, and storm the charcters traveled to locate a bear. Ther is this feeling of sespence everytime the characters reach a stopping point and it makes the wait worth it.
 The illistrations and rhyming really gets kids into the book and crazies like me.
It is just a fun book that makes you smile.
It is one of my all time favorites. So read it!

Things to Watch Out For: BEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't use anything crude, rude, or insulting.