Contributors

Monday, August 15, 2011

Kissed by an Angel


Kissed by an Angel
Elizabeth Chandler; Simon Pulse 1998

Summary:  Ivy and Tristan are meant to be together. Both stunningly attractive, brilliantly talented and very much in love, they think their happiness will last forever. When a terrible car accident shatters their world, killing Tristan and injuring Ivy, she must face life alone - or so she thinks. However, Tristan is watching over her as her guardian angel - so close she can feel his touch and hear his voice. And no one needs a guardian angel more than Ivy, because someone is trying to kill her. But if Tristan saves Ivy, his mission on earth will be finished, and he'll have to leave her behind. Will saving Ivy mean losing her forever?

My Review: Thank you Target for putting this book on your shelve all those years ago.  When I first picked up the book I didn’t know what to expect.  I guessed from the title that it would be a love story, but it was more than that. It was also a murder mystery.  I love mystery and this book gave it to me. I loved trying to guess how things connected or matched up.  I was on my toes towards the end. I started to speed read through this book just so I could see what happened next.

Here is my favorite quote from the book! "When you love someone, it’s never over. You move on, because you have to but you take them with you in your heart" Kissed by an Angel

Tristan(Love that name) is such a sweet heart  and really cares about Ivy and looks out for her.  I feel so badly for Ivy because losing someone like that would be hard and I wouldn’t know how to move on. And it doesn’t help that some creeper is trying to kill you either.

Chandler  presented interesting ideas about guardian angels. She really knows teenagers and the lives that they live. She also presented about the nature of first love and relationships.

I thought it was good book and just something to nice to sit down and read.

Watch Out for:  Murder, death, obsession, Love, kissing, and some language. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't use anything crude, rude, or insulting.