Contributors

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 1

Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 1
By Stephanie Meyer, Young Kim (Art/ Adaptation)

Summary: When Isabella Swan moves to the gloomy town of Forks and meets the mysterious, alluring Edward Cullen, her life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. With his porcelain skin, golden eyes, mesmerizing voice, and supernatural gifts, Edward is both irresistible and impenetrable. Up until now, he has managed to keep his true identity hidden, but Bella is determined to uncover his dark secret…

My Review: OMIGSOH! This is by far the coolest adaptation of Twilight ever! I love graphic novels and this is my favorite one so far. I think I’ve read this more than I have the actual Twilight book. Plus graphic novels are shorter and get to the point. The imagery is amazing! Young Kim is so talented. The detail drawings of each character are incredible, they are so beautiful. I was literally stunned when I first picked up this book.  The thing about it is, is that the illustrations of the characters and places were exactly how I imagined! I absolutely love this one and I cannot wait till the second one! 

A Look at the Illustrations: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't use anything crude, rude, or insulting.